Essential Oil Diffuser is used for aromatherapy in various environments such as homes, offices, reception areas, restaurants and aromatherapy saloons as well. They serve the purpose of refreshing up the air with a warm scented aroma and are also used for various natural treatments and home remedies. The aroma of essential oils is encompassed with several healing and soothing properties and it can quickly calm you down and help you unwind after a long stressful day. The use of essential oil diffusers has increased rapidly owing to our excessively busy routines and the need to unwind more often. Essential oils have also proved to be effective in various symptoms of cough, cold, flu and headaches and hence more and more people are opting to use essential oil diffusers.
An essential oil diffuser is a wonderful appliance and being a fanatic about aromatic, fresh and clean air I have tried several of them. In my opinion the ultrasonic diffusers with a cold mist are the best primarily because they retain the properties of essential oils by avoiding heat. The cold mist moisturizes the air in the room and prevents dryness in cold winter months. For me, the essential oil diffuser made a great difference to my skin problems, asthma and helped me sleep better.
Making a choice:
There are numerous essential oil diffusers available in the market and it’s hard to decide and choose between them. You can go through the best essential oil diffuser reviews to get an idea about diffusers, but if you are planning to buy an essential oil diffuser or you have had a bad experience with the one you already bought; you must hold up and think about your priorities for an essential oil diffuser.
As discussed in one of my previous blogs, there are typically two kinds of essential oil diffusers available in the market and an ultrasonic diffuser works the best for homes, offices as well as aromatherapy saloons. Each diffuser is different and has its own set of features. There are some things that you must consider while looking for an essential oil diffuser:
- Check the range and capacity of the diffuser i.e. the room size for which it is designed. You must also know your own room size to compare if the particular diffuser will be suitable for your room. In case you get the one that has a lower capacity than you need or is unable to provide enough dispersion around the area then it would definitely be a waste of money.
- The diffuser must have auto-shut off feature so that it will turn off automatically once the water level falls below a certain point.
- Diffusers with LED lights can add a sensual aura to your room, but the light on/off feature must be present, to suit your needs for any particular time.
- The non-heating diffusers are best because they don’t break down the chemical properties of your essential oil. So while selecting a diffuser always go for an ultrasonic essential oil diffuser which are best to be used as they conserve the essence of oils and spread it through with all of its benefits.
- You must check the sound of diffuser when it is running and look for a diffuser with minimum sound. As you know a quite diffusers is what everyone would prefer and if you buy without checking it and got a noisy one, then it will definitely create disturbance and may not serve you better.
- The running time and water capacity of the diffuser is also important. A diffuser with larger water capacity unit will run for a longer period. Most diffusers can work for 8-12 hours straight.
The best essential oil diffuser reviews available on the net might also help you in choosing the right diffuser for yourself, but it is important to know the common features of essential oil diffusers. Having background knowledge about diffusers will help you in comparing different features and choosing the right one for you. It’s better to do some homework before you start searching and to buy a diffuser for you. This will help you get the best for your money.